Thursday, February 15, 2007

Informed Consent Form

Savannah College of Art and Design

Informed Consent Form

I voluntarily agree to participate in research performed by Katherine Miner and Max Younger, students at Savannah College of Art and Design.

I understand that the evaluation methods which may involve me and my child include:

  1. The recorded (audio and or/video) observation of my work/ play or that of my child’s work/play while I am present
  2. My and/or my child’s completion of a few questions
  3. Hand written notes during the observation and after the observation

I grant permission for research to be gathered, recorded and transcribed by Katherine Miner and Max Younger. I grant permission for the evaluation of any data collected using the above methods and understand that the above mentioned people will be using this information in an educational setting.

I understand that any identifiable information in regard to my name, child’s name or company name will be removed from any material that is made available to those not directly involved in this study.

_______________

Research Participant

_____

Date

No comments: